Thursday, January 22, 2009

I was at Target the other day and I saw the six hour version of Pride and Prejudice, the one that's expensive, on sale for $20.00. I bought it! :D I just finished it today. It took me four days!:) But I took a ton of pictures of the different scenes while I watched it. That's why the little numbers are up at the top of some of the pictures. Sorry about that!:) Elizabeth Bennett visiting Charlotte at the parish.
This is a little fuzzy. Sorry!:)

In the sitting room


Lizzy in her room

Lizzy, Mr. and Mrs. Collins, Sir William, and Mariah Lucas visiting Rosings.

Mr. Collins and Lady Cathrine de Bourgh


Charlotte, Mariah, and Lizzy

Lizzy


Elizabeth walking around the woods of Rosings


Elizabeth meets Mr. Darcy while walking

Reading Mr. Darcy's letter





Eliza and Jane talk before bed


Mr. Collins comes to sympathize with his relatives about Lydia and Mr. Wickum

Kitty checks to see if the odious Mr. Collins has gone.



Jane, Lizzy, Kitty, and Mary, listen to their Aunt Phillip's distressing gossip



The sisters inter Longbourn after their Aunt




Elizabeth and Jane


Mr. Bennett talks to Lizzy and Jane about Lydia's situation.


Jane, Kitty, Mary, and Elizabeth sit in the parlor.
The sisters listen to their father.




Lydia sees Mr. Darcy


Lizzy and Jane read their Uncle's letter about Lydia and Wickum.


Lydia reveals Mr. Darcy's being at their wedding.




Lydia and Kitty walk.

Mr. and Mrs. Wickum
Elizabeth







No comments: