Did you know that "Sense and Sensibility" was original titled "Elinor and Marianne"? Jane Austen was quite young when she wrote it. Did you know that "Pride and Prejudice" was originally titled "First Impressions"? I believe it was in her late
twenties that Jane Austen changed the
titles to "Sense and Sensibility" and "Pride and Prejudice". I like those names much better!:)
The lovely Marianne. It took them two hours to do her hair. It's so beautiful. I've always wanted curly hair
like hers.

Lucy Steele and Elinor
Dashwood at the
Colonel's picnic.

Miss Steele and whats-her-name. I can't remember her name. Anyway, Sir John's mother.

The picnic at
Delaford.

Mother and Daughter

Lucy meeting Elinor

Colonial Brandon and Elinor

Elinor, Marianne, and Mrs.
Dashwood bidding Mr.
Willoby goodbye.

Marianne has twisted her ankle.

Marianne and Margret chase the blue sky. I love that line!:D
No comments:
Post a Comment